07/03/11

#1st Day of Second Term Mid Test

Today, i did my first Mid Test on Second Term at my school, Cilegon High School 1, or in Indonesian usually called SMA NEGERI 1 CILEGON or in urban language, SMANCIL.

Today, the day is started with PKn Test. This test wasn't really hard. But when jumped into next test, everything was changed. Suddenly, the atmosphere in my room changed into HORROR. You know what ? This test almost made me going crazy. Yup, that test was CHEMISTRY test. There was one number that i can't finished. But it's ok. Just relax. -_________-

Today, the day is ended with Geography test. The atmosphere turned into the usual. Oh My God, CHEMISTRY ALMOST MADE ME CRAZY --"

Chemistry, please forgive all of my mistakes to you. I promise will be better than before. Forget our past memories, because it can make me much crazier than before. Thank you.

1 komentar:

Anjazzz mengatakan...

Let's share about your test at your own school :))