08/03/11

When I'm Awake, I Know You There

I always think like this :

Am I still can see this world again after I awake from my sleep ?

And the answer for now is YES. But, nobody knows what will happened after I awake, just God who knows what will happened next. But i'm sure, you are there waiting for me.

Sleeping is something mysterious. Sometimes i feel afraid when I started to close my eyes in the night. I'm afraid I can't tou see ths beautiful world again. But I know, God always give me a lot of chance to be better than before. And I know, you always there to pray for me.

You know ? LOVE is something mysterious too. You never know what will you feel the truth. LOVE can be a friend if you used it well, but can be an enemy too if you too much playing around with it. But i'm sure, your LOVE just for me.

LOVE is magic, LOVE is mysterious, and when I'm awake from my sleep, i'll try to give you a lot of LOVE that I have :)

0 komentar: